Thursday, February 16

h.a.p.p.y b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y.r.a.i.h.a.n.n.a.b.i.l.a.h.

The day comes. But I don't feel happy to welcome the day, as I don't have the intention to celebrate it this year, I don't know why. at 12, they started to wish me. Ain is the first person to wish me, followed by leman and abrar. He is such a sweet guy, calling me at 12 just to wish me and plus, listening to his voice, I said nothing but crying loudly, I think for more than five minutes. He know my story, so I guessed he know why I was crying, So without telling him, I stopped and started to laugh profusely. I'm a hypocrite person, right? :) never mind. He made jokes, sang the happy birthday song, and talked craps. haha. so happy last night. Abrar, thanks, hang kawan yang sangat baik. :)

Then I can't forget, razan texted , and the word mengada in every single text he sent, so naughty that boy. -.- saying that I will get married next year, so cruel. I love you monster! best friend ever! :D

Ohh muni called too! she sang the song, but ended the call after minutes, realising that I was talking to abrar at that time. Saja je nak buat gosip baru. -.- Hee. thanks also to my lil brotha, ila, kak ida, kak jie, nasrul, kakcik and kaklong. their texts and calls made my day, actually.

Too many people wished actually, via facebook and twitter. So I can't say much, but thank you so much for the wishes. It was like they were crossing their fingers at the particular moment, because they love me. And really, I'm too grateful for that, having such great families, teacher, seniors, juniors, nephews, nieces, cousins, friends, best friends, and strangers. but however, really, I admit, this year is the worst birthday ever. :|

thank you so much to them. :')

2 comments: